November 10, 2009

Why iZiT LTY

Do you remember a time back, oh when you were say about 6-11 yrs old just waiting for the lunch bell to ring? Well, I do. It was a wonderful time of discovery and daily introductions to new classmates. Some would call it MAGICAL!

However, as wonderful as it was, there were always those down times especially just before the lunch hour. A time when sitting down would start getting to you and the fidgies would set in. What would be running through your mind as that 8yr old? I know in my case, I would be waiting for the lunch bell to ring.

Not only did it serve to get something to eat, but it was a bellweather for the day; that soon, I would be going to recess to play with my friends--Kickball, hiding-go-seek, dodge ball and numerous other games that we would make up. I couldn't wait.

Moreover, it would mean that most of the school day would be history and I could also look forward to going home and playing with my brother. And thus why I aptly named this blog iZiT LTY?


© 2009-2011. iZiT lty. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

It's a great name for a blog! Welcome to the blogosphere! :D